There's a great sketch over at Inkspire Me! today! I love working with sketches — helps the creativity flow! Here's what I came up with, using the Beautiful Day stamp set:
- Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; 4” x ¾” strip for sentiment
- Petal Passion: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Old Olive: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Stamp flower onto Watercolor Paper. Hold down for a few seconds to insure a good image.
- Using the lids of your Rose Red and Old Olive ink pads, color with your aquapainter. Color the center with Crushed Curry marker.
- Cut out using Paper Snips.
- Cut out a circle of Old Olive cardstock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and Big Shot.
- Stamp sentiment on strip of whisper white, and cut banner tails on each side.
- Assemble card as shown. Attached the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add 3 (or more!) medium rhinestones to center of card, and a strip of rhinestones below the sentiment.
Oh, I almost forgot–here's the sketch!
This card also uses Black and White Stripes, which is the challenge over at Just us Girls:
And here are the supplies I used on today's card: