- Calypso Coral: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 5 ½” x 2 ¼”; scrap at least 1” x 1”
- Whisper White: 5 ½” x 2”
- Ribbon: 10”
- Fold Calypso Coral cardstock in half.
- Stamp the flower, from the stamp set, with Memento Black ink, multiple times on the Whisper White strip.
- Colour the flower with the Stampin’ Blends Calypso Coral markers. Colour the top layer with the light marker and the bottom layer with the dark marker.
- Colour the centre of the flowers with Wink of Stella. Let it dry.
- Attach the white strip to the black strip.
- Tie the Organza ribbon around the strip and tie in a blow.
- Stamp the word “amazing” with Memento Black ink on the card front in the lower right.
- Stamp the word “You” with Versamark ink on the black cardstock.
- Sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Trim the word “You” down with your paper snips scissors and attach it to the card.
- Attach the stamped panel to the front of the card.