I am so sad that this set won't be around after May 31! I'll be using it alot until then — you've been warned! Ha! They're just so cute! This card base is from the Tutti Frutti Bases — they aren't available anymore, but you could easily substitute So Saffron cardstock!
- Night of Navy: 3 ¼” x 3”
- Whisper White: 3 1/8” x 2 7/8”; 1 ½” x 1 ½”
- Daffodil Delight: 2 ½” x 1”
- Ribbon: 15”
- Stamp the bird image on the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the full balloon on the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock, using Memento Black ink.
- Stamp the bird image again on a Post-it note and cut it out.
- Attach the cut out Post-it note to the bird.
- Stamp the branch image, going over top of the masked bird image.
- Stamp the Balloon image going over top of the masked bird image. Some of this image will not be on the page.
- Peel of the mask.
- Color the bird and the balloon using the Blends markers. Go around the outside of the image with the lightest Pool Party marker. Add Wink of Stella to the feathers.