- Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4”; 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” square & larger piece of scrap for the Happy Birthday sentiment (approximately 4” x 1”)
- Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/4” x 4”
- Crushed Curry: 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”
- Sahara Sand: scrap piece (doesn’t have to be large)
- Glue the large piece of DSP to the card base.
- Using Emerald Envy ink, stamp the large Happy Birthday sentiment onto the square piece of Whisper White cardstock. The edges of the big Happy Birthday will go off of edge of the cardstock, so make sure you have a scrap piece of paper underneath. Clean the stamp.
- Using Flirty Flamingo ink,and the long/narrow piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment again. Make sure that the Happy Birthday is fully stamped onto the the cardstock.
- Using Paper Snips, cut out the Happy Birthday sentiment, leaving a very thin white border around the outside edge.
- Stamp the starburst image onto the scrap Sahara Sand cardstock 3 times using Versamark ink. Shake the white embossing powder overtop, flick off the excess, and heat set using your Heat Tool. Punch each one out using the 1/2” Circle Punch.
- Die cut the Emerald Envy sentiment using the Big Shot and the square framelit that is approximately the same size as the Crushed Curry cardstock..
- Glue the die cut sentiment to the Crushed Curry cardstock on a slight angle, so that they are slightly offset. Adhere the layer to the card, making sure that the Whisper White layer is straight with the sides of the card.
- Adhere the Sahara Sand starbursts to the card using Fast Fuse adhesive, and the large Happy Birthday using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 12” piece of Flirty Flamingo Baker’s Twine. Tie into a bow and adhere to the card using a Mini Glue Dot.