- Extra Thick Vanilla: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2; 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Cherry Cobbler: 4 x 5-1/4
- Mossy Meadow: 4×4
- DSP: 3×3
- Scraps: Vellum Card Stock, Mossy Meadow
- Score Very Vanilla card stock at 5-1/2. Fold. This creates the card base.
- Emboss Cherry Cobbler card stock with Quilt Top folder using the Big Shot. Adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla square using Mossy Meadow ink. Punch out using 2-1/4 inch circle punch.
- Punch out 2 Mossy Meadow leaves and two Vellum sprigs. Adhere to back of sentiment circle using snail.
- Using the Layering Squares Framelits, cut out Mossy Meadow scalloped square, and DSP piece. Adhere to card using stampin’
- Adhere circle piece to layered square using stampin’
- Cut 2, 8 inch pieces, of linen thread. Tie in bow.
- Adhere galvanized button to sentiment with glue dot. Adhere linen bow to button with glue dot.