Here's the original card:
- Whisper White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
- Whisper White: scraps for label and flower die-cuts
- Mossy Meadow: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Magnolia Lane DSP: 5” x 1” and 5” x 2-3/4”
- Magnolia Lane Linen Ribbon: 6-1/2”
- Magnolia Lane Linen Thread: 6”
- Adhere two Magnola Lane DSP pieces to the Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Wrap Magnolia Lane Linen Ribbon around layer & secure ends on the back. Mount to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with SNAIL adhesive.
- Stamp Good Morning Magnolia sentiment in Early Espresso onto scrap Whisper White cardstock, then die-cut with the Stitched Nested Labels dies so the sentiment is on the left. Pop up onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp Good Morning Magnolia flower in Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Color with Stampin’ Blends Markers in Petal Pink for the petals, Mossy Meadow for the leaves, Bronze for the branch. TIP: Use the Color Lifter to blend Petal Pink into white.
- Die-cut flower with Magnola Memory dies and adhere to label with SNAIL adhesive.
- Tie a bow with Magnolia Lane Linen Thread and attach with a “pinched” Glue Dot.
- Add a couple of Petal Pink Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins under the ribbon.