- Whisper White Thick: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
- Whisper White: 3 1/4: x 4 1/4"
- Designer Paper: 4" x 1 5/8" (cut three)
- Stamp image on Whisper White cardstock, using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color image using Stampin' Blends. Colors used: Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate & Petal Pink.
- Cut out your image using your die cut machine and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Adhere the three strips of designer paper — I find it's easiest to center the middle piece, then add the top and bottom pieces.
- Adhere your image to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with your Petal Pink Metallic Edged Ribbon, and attach using Glue Dot.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" on the inside, in Lovely Lipstick Ink.