- Flirty Flamingo: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 2 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Real Red: 3” x 4 3/4”
- Whisper White: 2 3/4” x 4 1/2”
- Designer Paper: 3/4” x 4” arrow pattern, heart from another sheet in the package
- Using Real Red ink, stamp the greeting and the small heart onto the upper left corner of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Wrap the ribbon around this layer and tie it in a knot as shown.
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the Red Red cardstock.
- Attach the arrow designer series paper to the back of the Real Red cardstock at the bottom center.
- Attach these layers to the Flirty Flamingo card base.
- Using the regular heart punch, punch out the heart image shown from the designer series paper.
- Punch a scalloped heart from the Flirty Flamingo square of cardstock.
- Layer the designer paper heart onto the scalloped heart and then attach them to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.