- Whisper White cardstock- 5 ½” x 8 ½” card base, 3 ½” x 2 ½” scrap for cupcake
- Powder Pink cardstock- 3 ½” x 5”, 1” x 2 ¼” for sentiment
- Basic Black cardstock- 2 3/8” x 3 1/8”
- Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper- 2 ¼” x 3”
- Score your Whisper White card base at 4 ¼”.
- Cut the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut paper in the design/pattern that you want to 3 ½” x 5” and attach to the Powder Pink cardstock layer with glue dots. Then attach that to the front of the Whisper White card base with snail adhesive.
- Make a faux or fake bow with your ribbon on the front of the card just laying the ribbon on itself. Use glue dots to keep it in place knowing that the cupcake image will cover the middle when the card is done.
- Layer the black and white polka dot paper piece on the black cardstock and attach with snail adhesive. Attach that to the card on top of the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the top of the cupcake on the Whisper White scrap cardstock in Powder Pink ink then stamp the bottom of the cupcake in Soft Suede ink on the same scrap cardstock. Use your Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies to cut those pieces out or use your paper snips to fussy cut. Attach them using snail adhesive to the polka dot piece leaving a space between them for the sentiment.
- Stamp your sentiment on the Powder Pink scrap cardstock in Memento Black ink. Flag the ends with your paper snips and attach to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.