- Whisper White: 4-1/4”x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”; 1-1/2” x 3-1/2”; 3” x 4” (for hummingbird)
- Mossy Meadow: 1-3/8” x 3-3/8”
- Fold Whisper White in half to create card base, burnish along score line.
- Use Mossy Meadow ink to add splotches on card front (as shown in picture), and stamp greeting on small white rectangle.
- Use Big Shot and Rectangle Stitched Framelit to cut around greeting.
- Using Tuxedo Black Memento ink stamp hummingbird on 3×4 white.
- Color hummingbird as shown in photo.
- Use Big Shot and hummingbird framelit to cut out.
- Adhere the greeting to the Mossy Meadow rectangle with Snail Adhesive, and adhere to card front.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach hummingbird to card.