- Terracotta Tile card stock: 4” x 5”
- Whisper White card stock: 3 1/2” x 4 1/2”
- Mint Macaron card stcok: 4” x 5” and 3/4” x 3” strip
- DSP: 5 1/2” x 12” scored at 1-3/4”, 4-3/4” and 7-3/4”
- Ribbon: 20”
- Cut frame from Terracotta Tile card stock. TIP: To make it easiest to cut detailed dies, stack your die cutting sandwich like this from the bottom – cutting plate, dryer sheet, card stock, waxed paper, die, cutting plate. Lay it on top of the magnetic plate to run through your machine.
- Cut stitched rectangle framelit for inside of card from Mint card stock and the one that fits in the ornate frame from white card stock.
- Stamp floral image on white stitched rectangle card stock.
- Emboss “Thanks” sentiment on Mint card strip with Versamark ink, gold embossing powder and heat tool. Flag the ends of strip with scissors.
- Fold the Designer Series Paper along the score lines so the shortest contrasting side of the paper is on top. Adhere mint stitched rectangle to the inside back (for writing on) and the Ornate frame to the edge of the contrasting piece on the front. Layer stamped floral image inside the frame and add “Thanks” with dimensionals.
- Tie ribbon around the left side in a bow.
- Add gold gilded gems to flower images, as desired.