- Whisper White: 5.5” x 8.5”, 5” x 3.75”, scraps for diecutting
- Grapefruit Grove: 5.25” x 4”
- Designer Series Paper: 2” x 5”
- Fold the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create the cardbase
- Die cut the 2-3/4” x 1-3/8” Rectangle Stitched Framelit from the middle of your Grapefruit Grove Cardstock. Set the Stitched Rectangle aside. Adhere the remainder of the 5-1/4” x 4” Grapefruit Grove Cardstock to your Cardfront, then adhere the 5” x 3-3/4” Whisper White Cardstock on top.
- Adhere the strip of Designer Series Paper towards the left side of the Whisper White Cardstock.
- On scrap Whisper White Cardstock – stamp the sentiment and flower in Grapefruit Grove, stamp two leaves in Call Me Clover
- Die cut the sentiment with the 2-3/8” x 1-1/8” Rectangle Stitched Framelit, die cut the flower and two leaves with the coordinating Four Seasons Framelits.
- Color the heart on the sentiment with Poppy Parade Stampin’ Write Marker as desired.
- Adhere the sentiment onto the Grapefruit Grove Stitched Rectangle and adhere to cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower, then adhere to the cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.