Good morning! Here's another of the cards we made at our March Stamp Club! I saw THIS CARD on Pinterest, and loved it!! I changed the sentiment, as I didn't have the one Angela used.
- Night of Navy: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"; 1/2" x 3"
- Crumb Cake: 4" x 5 1/4"; scrap for circle
- Poppy Parade: 1/2" x 3 3/4"
- Crushed Curry: 1/2" x 3 1/2:
- Whisper White: scrap for sentiment
- Stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp background using Crumb Cake ink.
- Cut out sentiment, and crumb cake circle, using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Cut a banner tail in each of your 1/2 strips of cardstock.
- Assemble your card as shown. Hint: adhere your 1/2 strips to the designer paper first — if they aren't the exact length you want, you can trim the edges off!
- The sentiment is adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals.