- Soft Sea Foam: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” card base; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Granny Apple Green: 4 ¼” x 2”
- Tropical Escape DSP: 1” x 5”
- Shaded Spruce: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3” scrap
- Embossed Granny Apple Green cardstock with Dot To Dot Embossing Folder. Adhere to Soft Sea Foam card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere Tropical Escape DSP to card front.
- Die-cut Whisper White cardstock with 2 5/8” square from Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Stamp the frog, butterfly and sentiment from So Hoppy Together onto white piece using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the frog and butterfly with Stampin’ Blends Markers, the brush on Wink of Stella on the frog’s spots and butterfly wings.
- Adhere the white square to the Shaded Spruce square with SNAIL adhesive, then pop up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
- Add a single Basic Adhesive Backed Sequin in Petal Pink.
- Optional alternative: Stamp frog & butterfly on scrap Whisper White, die-cut with Hop Around Framelits, color and pop up with Dimensionals onto square.