- Whisper White (base): 4 ¼” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White (layer): 4” x 4”
- Whisper White: scraps
- Lemon Lime Twist: scrap
- Die cut the smallest oval in the center of the Whisper White layer.
- Apply a light layer of Pool Party ink in the center of the card base using the Sponge Dauber.
- Center and align the Whisper White layer on the card base. Use the pencil to lightly trace the oval onto the card base. Stamp the greeting using Memento ink in the center of the traced oval. Carefully erase any pencil lines that will be visible.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer to the card base using Dimensionals. Be certain to place Dimensionals at the top and bottom of the oval so the card will not sag.
- Stamp the frog image using Memento ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color in the image using the Lemon Lime Twist marker and the spots using the Granny Apple Green marker. Cut out the frog using your scissors.
- Stamp the crown image using the Memento ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Color in the image using the Crushed Curry marker. Cut out the crown using your scissors.
- Adhere the frog to the right side of the oval using Dimensionals. Adhere the crown in the frog’s hand using a half of a Dimensional.
- Die cut the sea grass using the Lemon Lime Twist scrap cardstock. Place a small amount of liquid glue at the bottom and top of the die cut image and adhere it slipping the end into the left side of the oval so the top is exposed, as shown. Let dry.