- Crushed Curry (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half, scrap to punch
- Whisper White: 4”x 5 ¼”, scrap to punch
- Designer Paper: 10-12 pieces cut 1 ¼” x 1 ¼”
- Adhere the designer paper to the Whisper White cardstock, starting at the top of the Whisper White cardstock, adhere a square of designer paper.
- Add the next square of designer paper to the lower right side of the first one, “connecting” the bottom right corner as shown. Continue completing this pattern until the cardstock has been filled.
- Emboss the Whisper White cardstock using the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere the cardstock to the card base.
- Punch from Crushed Curry scrap cardstock using the Label Me Lovely Punch. Emboss the cardstock using the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the greeting using Basic Gray ink on Whisper White scrap cardstock. Use the Story Label Punch to punch out the greeting. Adhere it to the Crushed Curry label using Dimensionals. Adhere these layers to the lower right corner of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Add a coordinating rhinestone to each side of the greeting as shown.