Yes, I am stuck on the Purple Posy!! But, can you blame me? It's such a pretty shade! And, see that ribbon — it's a combination of our three pretty purples: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Purple Posy! I love how well they go together!
- Purple Posy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 4” x 5 ¼”
- Gorgeous Grape: 3 1/8” x 2 ¾”
- Shimmery White: 3” x 2 5/8”
- Ribbon: 6”
- Emboss the quarter sheet of Purple Posy using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the Tricolor Ribbon to the left side of the embossing piece.
- Adhere to the card base and set aside.
- Stamp pig image onto the Shimmery White cardstock, using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color in using the Purple Posy Light Stampin’ Blends, and the Brights Stampin’ Write Markers. (used Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Daffodil Delight on card pictured).
- Adhere this to the Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the image piece to your cardbase.
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots to bottom right side of main image.