- Whisper White (Thick): 5 1/2” x 8 1/2"
- Grapefruit Grove: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Whisper White: 3 3/4" x 5”
- Shimmery White: 3” x 3”
- Sahara Sand: 1” x 4”
- Score Whisper White (Thick) cardstock at 5 1/2"; fold for card base.
- Stamp lace border image around edge of Grapefruit Grove cardstock with Grapefruit Grove ink. Adhere to card base.
- Spritz Whisper White panel with water using Stampin’ Spritzer; emboss with Pinewood Planks embossing folder. Adhere to card base with Tear & Tape.
- Stamp flower image on Shimmery White cardstock with Memento ink. Die-cut with largest circle die. Use Blender Pen to watercolor with Granny Apple Green and Grapefruit Grove ink. Ink spatter image with Sahara Sand ink; stamp off once onto grid paper and stamp onto die cut. Repeat until die-cut is covered.
- Adhere 12” of ribbon behind die-cut; adhere to card front with Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on Sahara Sand cardstock with Sahara Sand ink; die-cut and adhere to card front with Dimensionals.