- Shimmery White: 2 3/4” x 3 3/4”
- Old Olive: scrap
- Designer Paper: 5 1/4” x 2”
- Place the flat gable box in the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot.
- Use the Stitched Shapes framelit to cut an oval from the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Using Memento Black ink, stamp the images onto the Shimmery White oval.
- Color as shown using the Stampin’ Blends listed above.
- Punch each end of the designer paper to make a tag – one with the Scalloped Tag Topper and the other with Banner Triple.
- Using the scrap of Old Olive, punch out two sets of sprigs and attach them to the tag. Then attach the oval to the tag.
- Use the Braided Linen Trim to attach the tag to the box.