- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Watermelon Wonder Card Stock: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock: 5 x 3 3/4”
- Birthday Bouquet DSP 1 ½” x 5, cut with snips to make the “v”
- 2” piece of Watermelon Stitched Satin ribbon, cut with snips to make the “v”
- Watermelon Wonder 2 7/8” x 2 3/8”
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock: 2 ¾” x 2 ¼”
- Neutral Designer Button, Basic Gray, with Whisper White Bakers Twine, tied in a bow
- Start by inking up the stamp with Stampin’ Write Markers. Begin with the soft sky marker to ink the clouds, then add the Watermelon wonder marker to the flowers. Next, use the Basic Gray Marker to ink the bench and the Mossy Meadow marker to ink up the grass.
- Once you have the 4 colors added to the back of your stamp, huff on the back of the stamp to remoisten the ink, then stamp it on the smallest layer of Whisper White Thick Card Stock.
- Using a pair of paper snips, ribbon layer and the designer paper layer so that there is a “V” cut into the bottom of both layers, as shown in the photo above.
- Next, run the whisper white bakers twine through the holes in your button, and tie a bow.
- All that’s left is to assemble all the layers as shown above and you are done!