I think this is one of my favorite new stamp sets!! It’s a very versatile set, and can be used with so many color combinations!! Here’s a soft and subtle one:
- Whisper White card base: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Tempting Turquoise cardstock: 4 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3” x 4”
- Fold the Whisper White card base in half.
- Run the Flirty Flamingo cardstock through the Big Shot several times, repositioning the Floral Affection folder so that you emboss the outside edges of the cardstock. Layer onto card base.
- Stamp the sentiment of choice in the lower right corner of the 3” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock, using the Black Memento ink pad.
- Stamp the large flower randomly using Flirty Flamingo ink. Stamp the inside of each flower using Blushing Bride ink.
- Stamp the small open flower randomly using Tempting Turquoise ink. Stamp the inside using Pool Party ink.
- Stamp the stems/leaves randomly using Pear Pizzazz ink. Fill any white space using the small flowers and Tempting Turquoise ink.
- Mount the white mat onto the ¼” larger piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and mount onto the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.