- Pacific Point: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Old Olive: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Basic Gray: 3 ¾” x 2 ½” and 2 7/8” x 1 5/8”
- Whisper White: 2 ¾” x 1 ½” and 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Pumpkin Pie: 1” x 3/8”
- Silver Glimmer Paper: approx. 3” x 3”
- Stamp sparkle image on Old Olive card stock in Old Olive ink and then adhere card stock to Pacific Point card base.
- Run both Basic Gray pieces of card stock through the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. Make a banner cut in one end of the largest piece and adhere to the front of the Old Olive piece. Set the smaller Basic Gray piece aside for now.
- Stamp your sentiment on the smaller Whisper White card stock and attach it to the small Basic Gray piece.
- Flag one end of both Pumpkin Pie card stock strips and attach one to the backside of the sentiment then attach the sentiment to front of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the dragon in Memento Black ink and then color with your Stampin’ Blends. Finish that piece with stamping the sparkle stamp in Pumpkin Pie.
- Die cut a scallop square in the Silver Glimmer Paper then attach the dragon on top.
- You will attach the other Pumpkin Pie flag to the backside of the glimmer paper. Then I put some fast fuse on the back to attach a little (messy) nest of the Silver Metallic Thread. When that’s done then attach it to the front of the card using dimensionals.