- Card Base – Whisper White 4 1/4” x 11” folded to make a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” card
- Whisper White scrap piece
- Sahara Sand (Neutrals DSP) 5” x 5”
- Assorted scrap pieces from the Merry Moments DSP
- Red Foil Sheet 1” x 6”
- Silver Foil Sheet 1” x 6”
- Fold the Whisper White Card Base in half and crease with your Bone Folder.
- Ink the outline heart image stamp with Cherry Cobbler and stamp a row down the left side of the folded card base, re-inking between each impression. Set aside.
- Re-ink the outline heart image stamp with Cherry Cobbler and stamp on the white scrap card stock. Cut out with Paper Snips.
- Ink the greeting image with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Markers. Stamp on Whisper White card stock scrap. Cut out with Paper Snips. Adhere to the cut out heart image with Stampin’ Dimensionals as shown. Set Aside.
- With the Envelope Punch Board, create a 2 1/2” x 3” envelope with the Sahara Sand 5” x 5” piece of DSP. Use Fast Fuse to secure sides and bottom. Do Not fold over the top flap. Adhere to the card front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With the Sweetheart Punch, punch 6 hearts from the Merry Moments DSP, using care to punch from the Real Red and Cherry Cobbler dominant color designs.
- With the small star punch, punch out 5 Silver Foil stars.
- With the small heart punch, punch out 5 Red Foil hearts. Also punch out 3 small hearts from the Merry Moments DSP.
- Adhere all the hearts and stars to the envelope and card front as shown using Glue Dots, Fast Fuse and Stampin’ Dimensionals to vary the height.
- Adhere the cut out heart and greeting to the envelope.
- Add your greeting to the inside of the card and mail to someone special!