- Melon Mambo cardstock: 4 ½ x11”, score at 5 ½”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3 7/8” x 5 ½” , plus two 3” squares for stamping camera
- Basic Black cardstock – 3” square
- Use the 3” square of Whisper White cardstock, and stamp the camera with Melon Mambo ink. Stamp a second camera image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and punch out center (lens) of camera with ¾ inch circle punch.
- Position a layering square around the Melon Mambo camera and run through the Big Shot. The finished square will be 2 1/8”. Use the third largest scallop square shape with Basic Black cardstock and run through Big Shot. Use Snail to attach the two squares. Use a dimensional with the black lens circle and attach to camera.
- Stamp “News Flash….” with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock. Use the Large Polka Dot embossing folder and Big Shot and emboss the Whisper White cardstock.
- Brush clear Wink of Stella across the Flash on the camera to add shimmer.
- Use a piece of Melon Mambo thick Baker’s twine and create a swirl shape onto the back of the camera layer. I attached this with dimensionals. Adhere to embossed Whisper White cardstock.
- Use Pop of Pink designer washi tape to attach White embossed piece to cardfront. (I used the small black and melon mambo hearts.)