To get the Color Your Season Bundle!! Here's another fun sample to entice you!
- Lemon Lime Twist: 11” x 4 ¼”, score at 5 ½”
- Watercolor Paper 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Bermuda Bay: 3” x 3”
- Basic Black: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Fold the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss the front of the card using the Subtles Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the flower image in Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Colour the flowers with Bermuda Bay ink, the leaves with Lemon Lime Twist using the Aqua Painter.
- Mount the coloured panel to the Basic Black Mat.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card and tie in a bow towards the left side.
- Cut out the medium square framelits from the Bermuda Bay cardstock with the Stitched Shapes Framelits die and Big Shot. Reposition the die so you add the bottom stitch line.
- Stamp the words on the Bermuda Bay with Versamark ink, apply White Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add pearls to the center of the flowers.