- Thick Whisper White Card Base – 4-1/4” x 11” scored at 5-1/2”
- Wisteria Wonder Panel – 3-1/2” x 3-3/4”
- Crumb Cake Panel 3/4” x 5-1/4”, plus scrap
- Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Panel – 2” x 5-1/4”
- Scrap of Whisper White
- Adhere the Crumb Cake strip to the designer series paper. Secure Bermuda Bay ribbon around the panel as shown with scotch tape. Create a bow and use a glue dot to attach it to the panel as shown. Use snail to secure to card front.
- Run the Wisteria Wonder panel through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. Slip it under the ribbon as shown and secure to the front of your card with Snail.
- Run a scrap of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot with a Lots of Labels Framelits Die to fit just inside the Wisteria Wonder panel. Stamp the sentiment and then slip it under the ribbon as shown and secure with Snail.
- Stamp the ice cream cone onto a scrap of Whisper White. Paint as shown with the Clear and Gold Wink of Stella. Fussy cut and attach to your card front with dimensionals.