Images © Stampin' Up!
Soft Sky: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” (fold in half)
Season of Cheer DSP: 5” x 3-3/4”
Scraps: DSP, Whisper White
- Stamp tree image on white scrap using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- On the Big Shot: layer Magnetic Platform, cutting pad, stamped tree, Perfect Pines framelit and 2nd cutting pad. Run through.
- Repeat Step 2 with Season of Cheer DSP scrap & Lots of Labels framelit.
- Using black ink stamp “Christmas Cheer” on the side of the labels panel.
- Wrap striped ribbon around label panel, tie bow.
- Attach Rhinestone.
- Labels panel attaches with dimensionals. Assemble remaining pieces with snail adhesive