This week, I'm going to highlight the "Petal Palette" Suite! You can see it on Pages 22 & 23 of the Occasions Catalog!
This first card is a soft pink and black Congrats card. Pink and black is one of my favorite color combos!
- Whisper White: 8½” x 5½”; score at 4¼”; 5 ½” x 4”)
- Basic Black: 5 1/i8” 3 7/8”
- Pink Pirouette: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Petal Passion DSP: 4” x 1”
- Fold Whisper White in half to form card base.
- Emboss the Pink Pirouette piece with the Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF and glue to the Basic Black mat. Glue both pieces to the card base.
- Stamp the bird and sentiment in Basic Black ink on the Whisper White piece (leave room for the leaf die cut) and cut out with the matching framelit using the Big Shot.
- Colour the bird with Aqua Painter and Pink Pirouette ink.
- Cut out the leaf thinlit from the remaining scrap of Whisper White.
- Glue the leaf thinlit to the middle of the card – you will have to trim off the lower portion so it fits on the card front.
- Cut out the weave framelit from the Petal Passion DSP.
- Cut the doily in half and glue to the embossed piece in the middle near the bottom of the card front.
- Glue the DSP weave piece on top of the doily and glue a piece of ribbon across both pieces.
- Pop up the sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensionals on top of the other elements.
- Pop up bird on the left side of the label.