- Night of Navy cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scrap for label
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap for label
- Whisper White cardstock – 2 pieces 4-1/4 x 3
- Night of Navy Baker's Twine – 28"
- Use the New Big Shot Platform and the Precision Base Plate to crop two of the smaller floral pieces from Whisper White. Use the Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the tiny pieces of cardstock.
- Use the Fine Tip Glue pen to adhere these delicate die cuts to both ends of the Crumb Cake layer.
- Stamp your greeting on the scrap of Crumb Cake and crop it with the third smallest framelit in the Lots of Labels Framelits set.
- Crop a label from Night of Navy scrap using the fourth smallest framelit .
- Adhere the Night of Navy label to the Crumb Cake layer where shown and then wrap the Night of Navy Baker's Twine around the card two times and tie it into a bow near the right edge of the Night of Navy label.
- Add a couple of Stampin' Dimensionals to the greeting die cut and adhere it over the Navy label.
- Adhere this layer to the Night of Navy card base.