Today's project sheet is a sneak peek of one of our upcoming Sale-a-bration stamp sets!! Less than a week until all the fun starts!! Both Sale-a-bration and the Occasions catalog start next Tuesday, January 5th!! I can't wait for you to see it all!!!
Anyway, here's a card using "Sky is the Limit" — it's a great masculine set!!
- Cut whisper white cs 8.5 x 5.50
- Cut whisper white 5x.25 x 5
- Cut Perfectly artistic paper 5.25 x 3.5”
- Scrap of silver needed for punch
- Scrap of whisper white for airplane
- ribbon 6”
- Fold ½ sheet of whisper white in half
- Adhere perfectly artistic dsp to quarter sheet of whisper white towards top as seen in photo
- Punch silver glimmer paper and cut circle in half
- Adhere ½ silver glimmer circle to card
- Stamp greeting in lost lagoon
- Wrap Bermuda bay ribbon along edge of designer paper adhering to back of ¼ sheet
- Adhere quarter sheet to folded ½ sheet of whisper white cs
- Add ½ circle of silver glimmer as seen in phone
- Stamp airplane in lost lagoon
- Cut airplane and mount with dimensionals.
- Add inside message, sign and send on it’s way to someone special.