Good morning!! I wanted to share a card to day made with another retiring stamp set, Feel Goods.
- Whisper White Card Base 5 ½” x 4 ¼” when folded
- Crumb Cake layer – 4” x 5 ¼”
- Botanical Garden DSP strips – ¾” x 4”
- Whisper White card stock – 4” x 4” (for deco label)
- Fold Whisper White card stock into 5 ½” x 4 ¼” card base. Adhere Crumb Cake layer to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use paper snips to cut ‘triangle’ onto each end of Botantical Garden Designer Series Paper strips. Adhere to Crumb Cake layer, staggering their heights, as desired. Fold up the end of the strips a little, for some dimension.
- Stamp sentiment from “Feel Goods” using stazon on Whisper White card stock and cut on Big Shot using magnetic pad and Deco Label framelits. Sponge edge with Cajun Craze. Adhere on top of DSP strips using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Punch out flowers from more Botantical Garden DSP using Itty Bitty Accents punch and Petite Petals Punch. Use glue dots to adhere flowers to card.
- Finish off card with a linen thread bow and rhinestones.