- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, 4” x 5 1/4”, 2” x 2 3/4”
- Elegant Eggplant – 2 1/4” x 3”
- Fold Card Base and set aside. Ink large medallion image from Moroccan Nights with Crumb Cake ink. Randomly stamp image as shown on the Crumb Cake panel, re-inking between each impression.
- Ink the small fleurette image in Elegant Eggplant and stamp randomly as shown. Adhere stamped panel to the folded card base.
- Ink the globe image from Traveler with Versamark ink and cover with Copper Embossing Powder, tapping off the excess. Emboss with Heat Tool.
- Ink medallion image in Crumb Cake ink and stamp off one time. Lightly stamp several of the ‘points’ around the globe image for a faint background. Adhere to Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Adhere to card front as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Ink greeting with Elegant Eggplant and stamp under the globe layers as shown.
- Add Versamark ink to a large pearl (I did several at one time to have to use later) and cover with Copper Embossing Powder. Emboss with Heat Tool and let cool before adding to card front.
- Combine a length of Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine and a length of Linen Thread and tie around card front as shown. Trim ends and fray.