This is an absolutely gorgeous set! It comes as a bundle with coordinating framelits, which is what I used for the Star focal point. I can't wait for you to see the whole set!! If you need a copy of the Holiday Catalog, let me know! You can pick one up anytime!
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Scraps of Silver Foil, Night of Navy and Whisper White for star cutouts.
- Using Big Shot and Starlight Thinlits Dies, cut out the three layers of the “star”.
- Using the clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush, add shimmer to the white star.
- Assemble the three layers using the Fine-tip Glue Pen. Set aside to dry.
- Fold cardbase in half. Stamp large swirl twice on front of card, in Night of Navy ink.
- Stamp sentiment in top right hand corner.
- Add a few small stars – once you’ve stamped, color in the centers with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Adhere your star to your card using Stampin’ Dimesionals. Then, add a large rhinestone to the middle.