- Berry Burst 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” Scored at 4 1/4”
- Whisper White 3 3/4” x 2 3/4”
- Using a Palette Knife, scoop some Embossing Paste onto the Silicone Sheet. Add a couple drops of Bermuda Bay ink and mix.
- Place the mask over the Berry Burst cardstock and spread a thin layer of paste in each corner of the card. Carefully remove the mask and clean tools with warm, soapy water.
- Using Berry Burst ink, stamp Happy Birthday onto the Whisper White cardstock. Cut this out using the Lots of Labels framelits. Cut off the right edge of the label.
- Attach ribbon to the back of the label and a rhinestone to the front.
- Attach the label to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.