- Basic Black: Card Base 5 ½” x 8 ½”, Layer 2 7/8” x 3 7/8”
- Shimmery White: 2 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- Gold Foil Sheets: 3” x 4”
- Ribbon: 4”
- Ink up the stamp in VersaMark ink and stamp it on the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder. Tap off excess powder.
- Use the heat gun to melt the embossing powder. Check in the light to make sure all of the words are shiny, and then you know that you melted all the powder.
- With a pushpin tack, pierce a hole in the lid of the Brilliant Red Brusho. No need to remove the safety seal or the cap as this will make it hard to control how much watercolor crystals you add to your project. Remove the pin and sprinkle some of the Brusho Crystals on to your paper over the embossed image. Replace pin in the hole to “cap” the Brusho for storage.
- Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with water.
- Fill the AquaPainter with water. Lightly squeeze the barrel to load the brush tip with water.
- Lightly mist the Shimmery White cardstock with the Stampin’ Spritzer 1 or 2 times directly over the Brusho crystals. (Option: if you are using Watercolor paper you can spritz 3 times).
- Starting in the upper left corner of the paper, use the AquaPainter to swish the color back and forth all the way down to the bottom of the paper to reveal the embossed image. For a more intense color, add more Brusho Crystals and repeat brushing with the AquaPainter.
- Place damp paper on a scrap paper. To avoid curling, place it face down on the paper and lay something heavy on top (for example: a large clear block). Let image dry.
- When image is dry, use Tear & Tape to attach it to the black cardstock layer. The Tear & Tape will insure the paper will stick and stay flat even if it is curling.
- Place Dimensionals on the pack on the layered, embossed piece.
- Remove the Dimensional backing papers and attach to Gold Foil layer.
- Fold card base in half. Attach the layered piece with SNAIL adhesive.
- Knot ribbon. Attach the ribbon to the card with a glue dot.