Hi!! I love sets that are versatile, and will be usable all year! The Time of Year Hostess Set is one of those! It coordinates with the Bunch of Banners Framelits — so no fussy cutting! Here's a fun card I came up with for my Christmas Card Class:
- Real Red: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”; 5 ¼” x 4”
- Old Olive: 3 ¾” x 3 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 3 ½” x 3”, plus scrap for banner
- Emboss your smaller Real Red piece using Big Shot and Holly Embossing Folder. Adhere to Real Red cardbase. Set aside.
- Stamp “Christmas” in Old Olive onto Very Vanilla Scrap. Cut out using Bunch of Banners Framelits.
- Lay your stamped banner on the square of Very Vanilla—decide where you want it, and then stamp your “Thinking of You” and “this” accordingly.
- For the leaves and berries stamp, color directly on the stamp itself using Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Markers. Re-ink each time for the best results.
- Assemble your card. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Old Olive panel to the Real Red embossed piece.