- Basic Black 8½ x 5½; 4-7/8 x 3-5/8
- Pear Pizzazz 5¼ x 4
- Watercolor paper 4¾ x 3½
- Using painter tape cover ¼ inch boarder around the watercolor paper.
- Fill the Spritzer bottle with water and spritz water to cover the watercolor paper.
- Randomly add a few drops of re-ink of Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron to the wet watercolor paper.
- Spritz water again to cover the watercolor paper. *this will make the drops of re-inker
- Using the Heat tool to dry the watercolor paper
- Using the Black Archival ink stamp all image
- Assemble all layer using Fast Fuse.