- Night of Navy: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (inside panel); 2 ¾” x 2 (wolf), scrap for punching word panel
- Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Burnish the card base with a bone folder.
- Wrap a length of the Night of Navy Baker’s Twine around the Designer Series Paper – start in the front so that the ends of the twine show. Secure with glue dots or Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp words onto small scrap of Basic White, using Basic Gray ink.
- Punch words with the Label Me Fancy punch, and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp wolf with Basi Gray ink onto Basic White cardstock, and cut with Paper Snips.
- Attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish card with Pebbles Enamel Shapes.