This set is my absolute favorite Sale-a-bration set!! They are so cute, and so easy to work with!! Here's an adorable birthday card!
- Misty Moonlight: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2”
- Basic White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Just Jade: 2-3/4” x 3-3/4”
- Abstract Beauty Paper: 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” (polka dot pattern) and 4” x 4-1/4” (abstract pattern)
- Fold Misty Moonlight cardstock in half. Adhere the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Basic White cardstock inside the card. Adhere the 4” x 4-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty paper to front of card.
- Using the 3-1/2” x 5-1/4” piece of Abstract Beauty Paper, wrap a 10” piece of Misty Moonlight & Petal Pink ribbon around the paper and tie into a knot. Adhere to the base card.
- Using the 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp the sentiment towards top of cardstock using Basic Gray ink. Stamp the otter below that & stamp the hat using the same ink.
- Color in the hat using the Light Misty Moonlight and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends. Color the Otter using the Light Smoky Slate Blend and highlight his nose using the Dark Smoky Slate Blend.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock to the Just Jade cardstock and adhere to card base to finish.