- Sweet Sorbet: 8-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Starry Sky: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 4-3/4” x 3-1/2”; 3-1/4” x 1”
- Score the large piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock at 4-1/4“. Fold in half, and use your Bone Folder to create a sharp crease.
- Adhere the Starry Sky cardstock to the card base. Set aside.
- Using Sweet Sorbet ink, use your Stamparatus to stamp the floral image near the top and bottom of the piece of Basic White cardstock. Rotate the stamp 180 degrees between each stamp.
- Using Parakeet Party ink, use your Stamparatus to stamp the leaves and stems, lining them up with the previously stamped images. Glue the cardstock to the card base.
- Using Starry Sky ink, stamp the phrase in the centre of the 3-1/2” x 1” strip of Basic White cardstock. Punch the ends with the Banners Pick A Punch. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the banner to the card.
- Cut a piece of Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, tie into a bow, and attach to the banner.
- Add 5 rhinestones to the card front.