- Early Espresso cardstock 11” x 4.25”
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Paper 4” x 3.5” and 4” x 1.75”
- Very Vanilla cardstock 5” x 5.25” and scrap for label
- Score and fold 11” x 4.25” piece of Early Espresso at 5.5”
- Using Cajun Craze and Mint Macaron stamp leaves. Ink inside of leaves and stamp off before stamping the actual leave. Punch out.
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso in and cut out using the Stitched Rectangles.
- Attach DSP to card base. Tye Copper ribbon around card base.
- Attach Label to card base
- Attach leaves to card base. Use a dimensional for one of the leaves.