- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 1/5”, scored in half to form card base.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 5 ¼” x 4”, 4” x 2 ¼” – to die-cut label piece.
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/2” x 4 1/2”, scrap – to die-cut sentiment banner.
- DSP piece (patterns as shown in photo) – 2 ¾” x 4”, scrap to create (4) small strips each measuring 2 ½” x ¼”.
- Create Evening Evergreen card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, attach Misty Moonlight layer to card base.
- Using liquid glue, attach Basic White piece to card base.
- Using Sponge Dauber and Misty Moonlight ink, add color to vellum doily as desired.
- Carefully attach inked doily to right side of card base.
- Using third largest scalloped border die, run DSP piece through Cut & Emboss machine and attach to card base on left-hand side on top of white piece.
- Using longest label die from Tasteful Labels Dies and smallest Misty Moonlight piece, cut label.
- Using liquid glue, attach four (4) small strips on a slight diagonal angle (as shown in photo) to label from step #7. After pieces are attached, flip over and trim off excess DSP.
- Stamp “thank you” onto scrap white piece and cut out small banner piece using die from Tasteful Labels Dies. Attach on top of small DSP strips (on Misty Moonlight label) using liquid glue.
- Attach three (3) small pearls to unit created in step #9 and then attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.