- Granny Apple Green: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Berry Delightful Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3 7/8” x ¾, 3 7/8” x 1 3/4"
- Pacific Point: 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”, 3 7/8” x 2 3/4", 3” x 4”, scraps for sentiment & blueberries
- Whisper White ¼” Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon: 8”
- Garden Green: 3 7/8” x 7/8”
- Fold the Granny Apple Green card base in half and use bone folder to flatten the fold.
- Use the Subtle 3D Embossing folder to add texture to the 3 7/8” x 2 3/4" piece of Basic White cardstock. Adhere to the upper section of the larger piece of Pacific Point. Adhere the larger piece of DSP to the lower section of this piece.
- Adhere the smaller piece of DSP to the Garden Green cardstock and adhere this strip between the previous two sections. Adhere this piece to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the leaves outline image on the 3” x 4” piece of Basic White cardstock with Garden Green ink. Fill in the leaves with the corresponding leaves stamp using Garden Green ink. Stamp the blueberries outline image using Pacific Point ink and fill in with the corresponding stamp and Pacific Point ink, stamping off once before stamping the blueberries. Repeat the blueberries on a piece of scrap Basic White and fussy cut the two larger berries.
- Die cut the blueberries image using the largest stitched oval die. Die cut a Pacific Point large oval using the remaining piece of Pacific Point cardstock and the Layering Ovals Dies. Adhere the Basic White oval to the Pacific Point oval and adhere to card front using Dimensionals. Adhere berry pieces to oval with Dimensionals, matching the corresponding berries.
- Stamp sentiment on a scrap piece of Basic White card stock with Pacific Point ink and die cut with the stitched banner die from the Tasteful Labels Dies. Adhere with Dimensionals. Make a bow out of the Whisper White Seam Binding Ribbon and adhere to card front using a glue dot. Adhere sequins. Stamping remaining piece of Basic White as desired and adhere to inside of card.