Good morning!! This card is certainly a stunner!! Love this stamp set and dies combination! This was made by my great friend, Lee Conrey! She's so talented, and super nice to boot!
If you love this set, check out my Stamp of the Month Club!
- Crushed Curry: 4 1/4 x 11” and 3 ½” x 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼” (inside) and scrap for sentiment
- Designer Series Paper; 1” x 5 ½”
- Attach the Designer Series Paper strip to left side of card using adhesive.
- Run the 3 ½” x 5 1/2” of Crushed Curry through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653) using your Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Attach Embossed piece to the front of the card base so that the Designer Series Paper Shows on the left.
- Stamp the Sunflower image onto the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper with Pumpkin Pie.
- Color in using your Water Painter and Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso Pads. (Squeeze Pads together to deposit ink on the inside lid and lift with Water Painter. Then Die Cut. The Early Espresso will not be dark enough, so take your Early Esprsso Marker and dot color on to make it look stippled or seeded.
- Die Cut the fine line Sunflower out of the Gold Foil and attach with glue dots to the center area of the Sunflower.
- Add Sunflower with Stampin’ Dimenstionals.
- Stamp Sentiment on a scrap of white using Early Espresso Ink.
- Emboss a little scrap of Gold Foil in the Sublte 3D Embossing folder and add to the sentiment as shown using adhesive to the left side of it.