Take a look at this beautiful card! It was designed by Tina Rappe, and I LOVE it!
- Crushed Curry: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Early Espresso; %-1/4” x 4”
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Stamp the sentiment from Ridiculously Awesome in Early Espresso Ink on the wood grain print from In Good Taste DSP.
- Stamp large sunflower from Celebrate Sun flowers in Early Espresso ink in the upper right corner of the DSP and then again on a large Post-It Note.
- Fussy cut the Post-It Note image and lay it directly on top of the image on the DSP
- Stamp 2 leaves and the small sunflower image in Early Espresso Ink so that some of the stamped images goes on the Post-It Note, then remove the Post-It Note and it will appear that the leaves and small sunflower are somewhat behind the large sunflower. You have now mastered the Masking Technique)
- Punch 2-1/4” circle from Terracotta Tile cardstock.
- Color in flowers and leaves as follows: Daffodil Delight Combo for flower petals, Mossy Meadow Combo for leaves and Bronze for the center of the flowers.
- Color the Heart with Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends
- Fold Crushed Curry cardstock in half for card base, then attach Early Espresso layer and the stamped image piece with Fast Fuse Adhesive.