- Bermuda Bay card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder
- Gorgeous Grape: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Basic White: 3-3/4” x 5” plus scraps for circles
- Ribbon: each about 8”
- Stamp circles on Basic White layer in Gorgeous Grape and Bermuda Bay, alternating colors and overlapping a little. Stamp the three circles that will be added on a Stampin’ Dimensional then either punch or die-cut as appropriate.
- Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape then punch with 2” Circle keeping sentiment towards top to leave room for ribbon.
- Layer Basic White onto Gorgeous Grape layer then onto Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the three stamped circles and sentiment circle onto card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Gorgeous Grape ribbon then tie another bow around it with Whisper White twine. Adhere to sentiment circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and allow to dry.
- Dot Opal Rounds on card front as desired.