I am going to miss this little guy! Can you believe Sale-a-bration ends in 9 days!! Be sure to get your orders in no later than February 28th!!
- Thick Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” – card base
- Bermuda Bay: 5 ½” x 4”
- Ombre DSP: 4 different colored strips of circle pattern: ½” x 5”
- Whisper White: 5” x 3 ½”
- Create Thick Whisper White card base.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere DSP strips diagonally along Bermuda Bay piece starting 1” from bottom. Make sure each strip touches the next with no spacing in between. Turn over piece and trim off excess. Layer onto card base.
- Die cut Whisper White piece using 2nd largest frame. Using black Memento ink, stamp donkey holding rose image onto this piece and then stamp HEE HAW on top of donkey image and You’re the best image below donkey. Be sure to leave room to color a little grass below donkey using Granny Apple Green Dark Stampin’ Blend.
- Color donkey using Smokey Slate and Basic Black Stampin’ Blends. Color Rose using Rococo Rose and Granny Apple Blends (either dark or light will work since image is small).
- Adhere die cut piece with colored image to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.