Good morning! A quick and simple card for you this morning, using the Fine Art Floral Designer Paper and Golden Garden Acetate! This paper is found in the 2021 Jan-Jun Catalog, and will be available through the end of June!
- Blushing Bride: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Basic White: scrap
- DSP: 2” x 5 ¼”
- Acetate: 2” x 5 ¼”
- Stamp small flower image in Blushing Bride randomly over the layer of blushing bride.
- Squirt some liquid glue on the Silicone Craft Sheet, dip the sponge into the glue and dab it over the flowers, cover the glued areas with Gilded Leafing and brush off excess with another sponge.
- Place the 12×12 sheets of the DSP and coordinating piece of Acetate on your trimmer and cut a 2 x 5 ¼ strip.
- Roll Mini Glue Dots and place them on the back of the acetate on the printing so they won’t be seen, add acetate to coordinating piece of DSP and add to layer.
- Wrap ribbon around this layer and tie in a knot, add to the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of white in Merry Merlot ink and crop with label die.