This Embossing folder is so beautiful!! One of my all-time favorites!! Definitely a must have!! Call me today to get yours!!
- Soft Sea Foam: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” to form card base; 4” x 5-1/4” for mat
- Whisper White: 2” x 2” for circle punch; 4” x 5-1/4” for mat for inside of card.
- Coastal Cabana: 2” x 3-1/2” for Label Punch
- Fold the Soft Sea Foam Base Card in half.
- Run the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Soft Sea Foam through the Big Shot using the Country Floral Folder
Adhere to the base card.
- Stamp the succulent image from the Painted Seasons stamp set onto the Whisper White cardstock using Soft Sea Foam ink. Stamp the sentiment from A Big Thank You stamp set over the stamped image using Coastal Cabana ink. Punch out using the 1-1/2” circle punch.
- Punch the label out of the scrap of Coastal Cabana cardstock using the Story Label Punch and adhere the circle from step #3 onto the label. Adhere a Rhinestone to each side and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.Stamp the succulent several times in the lower right corner of the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White mat and adhere to inside of card to finish.