- Calypso Coral: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scraps
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scraps
- Basic Black: ¾” x 4”, scrap
- DSP: 4” x 4”
- Add DDSP to bottom of white layer, stamp sentiment in black ink as shown.
- Run the strip of black over your bone folder multiple times to breakdown the fibers and eventually peel it apart. Add over DSP.
- Add layer to card base.
- Stamp flower in Calypso Coral ink on white scrap and crop with coordinating die.
- Crop flower middle from black, two open flowers from coral and three leaves from white
- Layer the die cuts and add them to the card where shown.
- Add a few Black Matte Dots.